Monday, May 5, 2008

Pondering..

We just returned from our retreat in the mountains this weekend.  It was definitely a fun time, but also a time of processing.  Looking back on the past 3 months, I have learned so much in such a short amount of time.  I am still trying to process exactly what I have learned and exactly how I have changed.  I think that I will continue to learn in the months to come.

I leave for Africa a week from today.  My travels are coming up soon, and I am definitely getting excited!  I will be gone until June 2nd, and will have no communication (or very very limited) until I return.  No news is good news.  I am excited for the experience to come, as well as the challenges that lie ahead.  

More to come later this week before I leave..

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am SO excited that you get to travel to Uganda!! I am in awe just imagining what an amazing experience that will be. Safe travels and all that jazz...can't wait to hear about it!

Oh - question. are you moving to San Diego after you get back? If so we should get together sometime in the distant future :) my law school does a lot of stuff with USD so apparently i may find myself traveling southward.

Have an AMAZING trip!