Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Austin

Since San Antonio, we have ventured onto many new places in different cities.  Last week was our craziest week of tour.  It was literally exhausting.  However, looking back on it, everything went well.  We were in Houston, then Belton, and now Austin.  This past week was South by Southwest (a huge music/movie festival in Austin), which IC had a couple showcases at it.  We were with thousands of people in a crazy musical city where people come from all around the world.  I was able to see some great bands who support IC, meet a lot of different people, and catch up with some friends.  

I will be in Austin all this week until Easter, in which we will head on to the next city.  Until then, we have events at coffee shops, houses, high schools, and a benefit concert.  I can't believe that tour is halfway over.  It is flying by!  I still do not know what will be next after tour... only time will tell.

I would love to tell more, but I am out of words and time for now!  More to come soon, I hope.

No comments: